Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jerry Michels
    Participant

I got back from Abilene yesterday and want to report that it was excellent. Good presentations, good attendance, and of course time to visit with old and new friends. Patrick Pritchett did a wonderful job organizing the event, and the Grace Museum staff were nothing short of fantastic. My only wish is that we had another day to talk and visit. Abilene impressed me. The museum, restaurants, hotel, and the town in general couldn’t be better. I really believe we should hold our annual meeting there when our schedule permits. It’s not too far from DFW (about 170 miles). The weather should be great in October.

Jerry Michels

Dale Frick
    Participant

I would like to second what Jerry Michels stated. I was very pleased with the organization, location, and presentations during this event. Patrick did an amazing job putting this together. I learned a lot and have nothing but positive feedback for the staff of the Grace Museum. I enjoyed visiting with everyone. The layout tours were very much appreciated. A big “THANK YOU” to all who helped to make this possible!

Dale Frick

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.